The Canada Goose collection consists of down-insulated, technical and travel inspired outerwear, designed to protect you from the world’s harshest elements in style.
- 750 fill power with white duck down
- TEI rating of 2, enduring temperatures of -15 to -25°C
- Windproof fabric and construction
- Dry clean only
- Hip-length with a drop tail for more protection from the cold and wind
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for protection against high-winds
- Insulated windguard that extends under centre front zipper
- Brushed tricot at chin for comfort.
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Access to single-handed adjustable hem from the pocket to seal out cold
- Lycra® stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Style: 5055MFW16
SIZE & FIT:
- Slim insulated fit