Château Baccarat Flute Set of Two
Founded in 1764, Baccarat is renowned the world over for its magnificent and innovative works of crystal. Baccarat has become a national symbol of France's art de vivre, and the company's heritage of excellence in design is matched only by its continuing efforts to cultivate creativity in the next generation of great artists. The Baccarat collection is full of timeless masterpieces, from jewelry to sculptures for the home, which translate beautifully in any language.
- Inspired by the taste-vin silhouette that sommeliers use, the tall bowl is wide and has a V-cut base, which allows the bubbles to rise seamlessly.
- The tapered lip enables the flavor to fill the vessel with a concentration of sparkling aromatic richness.
- The Château Baccarat champagne flute takes into account the changes in the wine market and has, accordingly, crafted a stylish and cunning shape.
- Perfectly suited to the discerning vintage connoisseur, this sophisticated stemware is worthy of any celebratory occasion or festive soirée.
- CHATEAU CHAMPAGNE FLUTES X2 BACCARAT
- Hand wash
SIZE & FIT:
- H: 24 cm; Dia: 4.2 cm; Cap 21 cl